CariCARE ADVANTAGE PLAN FOR FRONTLINE HEROES
How to Sign-Up?
- Completed Enrollment Form – stamped and signed by the Estate Police Association
- Attach a CLEAR copy of national identification card OR driver’s permit OR passport – for insured, dependent insured & beneficiary
The identification document used must not bear any initials – but should carry the person’s full name
- Where a common-law spouse is insured (where the relationship is in existence for 2 years and over) – a Common Law form must be completed and witnessed by a Commissioner of Affidavits/Doctor/Priest
- When application is APPROVED BY SAGICO, evidence of future premium payments viz. Banker’s Order or Salary Deduction MUST be submitted.
- First premium payable at the Estate Police Association
- NOTE – All persons applying for membership to the Frontline Heroes Group Life Insurance MUST complete Part 2 Sagicor Application Form.